MWAY in Vietnam
Become part of our Team in Vietnam as a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
You acknowledge the importance of automation in complex and distributed systems and enjoy implementing and operating them? Do you share the philosophy of “you built it, you run it” and “automate everything!”? Then become part of our DevOps Team in Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam.
Your tasks as a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- You support our development teams in creating applications that are secure, scalable and well-monitored.
- You are an Expert for infrastructure and its automation, working hands-on with Docker, Kubernetes and cloud platforms like Amazon Web Services.
- You provide building blocks for powerful CI/CD pipelines that we use to continuously test and deliver software.
- From the development environment to the servers, you will ensure, continuously analyze and optimize operation, availability and quality.
Your ideal skillset:
- Degree in computer science or relevant background working with and for IT focused companies.
- Experience in software development, especially with build processes, CI/CD pipelines (GitLab), test environments, application/server administration, infrastructure automation (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform).
- Great passion for and extensive know-how with modern and innovative container technologies (e.g. Docker), testing and automation.
- Knowledge of setting up, maintaining, and debugging network and cloud infrastructure using Docker and Kubernetes, as well as associated applications.
- Experience monitoring deployments and cloud infrastructure, integrating with analytics software to provide meaningful insights into our data and systems.
- Experience with AWS Managed Services like EC2, EKS, ECS, EBS, ELB, Elastic Beanstalk, CloudFront, S3.
- Experience with at least one shell scripting language and Go/Node.js/Python.
- Experience with pair programming, working in a team and consider yourself a team player.
- Ability to write, speak and understand English at the B2 level (certification optional).
We know that not everybody is a Jack of all Trades and know that imposter syndrome might keep you from applying. We encourage you to apply anyways. We’re flexible and sure to find a good fit for you in one of our teams!
We count on modern technology, not hype trains. We’ll use the right tool for the job and can offer you the right job for your tools. With us you’ll work in a dynamic environment, learn how to create and maintain software used by tens of thousands of clients for a very diverse set of customers. We’ll grow with you. Do you want to grow with us?
Niels and Jana are looking forward to getting to know you. Please send us your application through the following link.
Who we are
Enterprise mobility is our core business. Since 2005, we have developed more than 450 enterprise apps and implemented various digital solutions for our customers. Our headquarter is placed in Stuttgart, Germany.
With our software products, we digitise educational institutions such as schools (relution.io), automate buildings with Bluetooth low-energy technology (bluerange.io) and are pioneers of proof-of-stake blockchain technology with our validator (blockscape.network).
MWAY GROUP consists of:
M-Way Solutions | Developing Mobile Buisness Services
Relution | Establishing digital, secure education with mobile devices
BlueRange | Building intelligent, energy-efficient buildings
Blockscape | Providing crypto services with proof-of-stake networks